Skip to main content

YesStyle Review | Yay or Nay?





Hey Beauties! Today I want to give you guys a review on the items I ordered from YesStyle. YesStyle is a online store that sells beauty products, clothes, accessories, and lifestyle products. It is a China-based website and it is famous for its Korean items. They ship to the US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand and The Russian Federation. They offer free shipping for orders over 35 dollars, which is great.



I live in the U.S and my items came to me 12 days after I placed my order. Their shipping is faster than other stores based in China. Moving onto the first item, I bought a MacQueen Serum Tint. It is #3 orange and I absolutely love this tint. This tint's formula is smooth and moisturizing. What I like about this tint is that it is subtle. It isn't a stark orange. It ever so slightly gives your lips a hint of orange. I recommend using this for a soft, fresh makeup look.



Next, I bought two single eye shadows from Etude House. Everyone online raves about Etude House products, so I wanted to see what the hype was for. The line is called "Look At My Eyes." The first shadow is #RD301 Jungle Red. This shadow is pigmented, and shows up on my medium dark skin tone. It is not matte, it does have shimmers in it. The application was a breeze.



The other color was #OR205 Fever Orange. Like Jungle Red, it was pigmented, soft, packaged well, and shimmery.



I used both of these eye shadows together and I gotta say, its a look. Here's what the eye shadows and lip tint looked like in this makeup look I did.


I am also wearing the lashes that I bought from YesStyle. See below for my review on these lashes.

Next, I bought some lashes. It was a box of 10 lashes and they are called Litfly Eyelash #303. They are synthetic, but they don't look very plastic. I consider these lashes to be dramatic, but they are on the softer side. 10 lashes for $3.78 is quite cheap. Now, with that price there is a question about quality. The bands are thin, which I like, but they caused issues for me. It was difficult to put these lashes on, because the bands are not very curved. Perhaps if they were packaged in a traditional eyelash case, they would have held a curved shape. I would say that these lashes were okay. They were my least favorite.



I got some accessories from this site! I really wanted a choker, so I picked one up from this site. The one I got is listed as Faux Suede Drop Choker this choker is cute and it is made well. It is adjustable, so it can fit necks of different sizes. Wow that sentence... anyway, I liked this choker and will definitely wear it with some outfits.



Now, we've all seen some K-Pop idols rocking this Ring Accent Baseball Cap. I love the piercings on this hat. The cool thing is, you can choose how many piercings you want. There is a drop down on the page where you can select two piercings. I just had one problem which was an easy fix. There was a large safety pin at the back of this hat. I personally did not like it, so I took it off. It left a little hole, but it is not noticeable. Overall, the accents are cool and I really like this hat.



I got some earrings from this site as well. The first pair is listed as they are an interesting design. It is like a drop-hoop earring. It is costume jewelry, but it looks like it will not break for a while.



The next earrings are so dainty and I love them. These are drop earrings that you thread through your ears to add a touch of elegance to your look. I feel like a lead in a K-Drama when I wear them lol. You have to be careful, because they are super thin and small, so it is easy to lose them! I kept mine in a small baggy for safe keeping.



Last but not least, I bought a pair of sunglasses. These are trendy and fun. They definitely will spice up your look. They are comfortable and light. I did notice that one of the arms take a little more effort to open and close. I suppose to fix that problem, all you have to do is loosen the screw.



All together, I would say that my purchases were pretty decent. All the items are wearable, and they did not come broken or have any serious issues. I would say that my favorite items I bought were the Etude House eye shadows. The pigmentation is great and both colors complement each other. Shipping was good, the items came in a decent amount of time and the box was filled with bubble wrap. My experience with YesStyle was a great one, it was easy to purchase everything and navigating through the site. I would say that YesStyle is great for buying Korean makeup products, because they have affordable prices.

So, are you going to try YesStyle? Have you bought some items from YesStyle before? Share your experiences below. Also, let me know if you like these type of reviews with a like or comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Moisturizing Cleanser? | Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser | POTD

Cleansing is usually the first step of most skincare routines. We use cleansers to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from our face. It is a very important step in skincare so you'll want to use a quality cleanser. Let me introduce you to the Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser . This is a product from Korea that offers a deep clean as well as a moisture. Yes that's right, it does both. It's a moisturizing cleanser! I have dry skin so I just love the idea of having a cleanser that is also moisturizing. Some products leave your skin feeling dry. Ugh, its such a pain right? You don't have to worry about that with this cleanser as your skin will feel soft and hydrated afterwards. It is 100 ml and let me tell you, a little goes a long way with this product. With one pump I have enough to wash my entire face. Another benefit to this product is that it is pH balancing. You're probably wondering about what pH has to do with our skin.

Bioderma Hydrabio Discovery Kit | Hydration On The Go | POTD

I'm back and I have an amazing product from Bioderma to introduce to you. Bioderma is a French brand that uses a scientific approach known as ecobiology. Ecobiology is centered around the idea that the skin is an ecosystem. NAOS goes more in detail on their website, but essentially the skin is home to many cells and evolves overtime. The goal with this approach is to maintain a functional balance of the skin. According to ecobiology, products should aim to strengthen the skin and help it adapt to its environment. This approach caught my attention so I decided to give Bioderma a try. They offer three kits and each are designed for a specific skin concern. I went with the Hydrabio Discovery Kit as I have really dry skin. The kit includes three items: a make up remover solution, serum, and gel-cream. Micellar Water The micellar water worked well to remove my makeup. The solution is moisturizing, so it is advised that you do not rise it off. I suppose the intention was to use it as a