Skip to main content

Bioderma Hydrabio Discovery Kit | Hydration On The Go | POTD


I'm back and I have an amazing product from Bioderma to introduce to you. Bioderma is a French brand that uses a scientific approach known as ecobiology. Ecobiology is centered around the idea that the skin is an ecosystem. NAOS goes more in detail on their website, but essentially the skin is home to many cells and evolves overtime. The goal with this approach is to maintain a functional balance of the skin. According to ecobiology, products should aim to strengthen the skin and help it adapt to its environment.

This approach caught my attention so I decided to give Bioderma a try. They offer three kits and each are designed for a specific skin concern. I went with the Hydrabio Discovery Kit as I have really dry skin. The kit includes three items: a make up remover solution, serum, and gel-cream.

Micellar Water

The micellar water worked well to remove my makeup. The solution is moisturizing, so it is advised that you do not rise it off. I suppose the intention was to use it as a cleanser as well, but I just could not do that. For me, I like a good lather because I feel cleaner that way. But, I know there are some people that do not mind so I can't fault it. This product would be good for those that are traveling and need something quick to cleanse your face.

Serum



Now let's move on to the serum. This is the product that I like to use the most. It is concentrated and intended for intense repair. It has a thin gel consistency so it applies smoothly and does not take long to absorb into the skin. Afterwards my skin feels smooth and not sticky. To ensure that I keep that moisture I follow up with an oil. I can definitely see myself buying a larger bottle of this.

Gel-Cream



Lastly, we have the smallest bottle which is the gel-cream. This cream is for light care. I use this mostly when my skin has dried out a little. Its great take with you if you lose moisture throughout the day. I would buy a bigger bottle of this to use as a moisturizer by itself in the Summer. It is light and hydrating, which is what you need on hot days.

Overall, this kit is a nice buy. Everything is travel sized, so it is hydration on the go. The products are moisturizing and light and leave your skin feeling soft. The kit is small and inexpensive so it is also great if you just want to try out Bioderma's formulas.


Click here to get yours today!

°°°°°°

So that's it for this review. Have you used the Bioderma Hydrabio Discovery Kit? Do you plan to buy it? Share your thoughts in the comments below and I'll catch you beauties on the next post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YesStyle Review | Yay or Nay?

Hey Beauties! Today I want to give you guys a review on the items I ordered from YesStyle. YesStyle is a online store that sells beauty products, clothes, accessories, and lifestyle products. It is a China-based website and it is famous for its Korean items. They ship to the US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand and The Russian Federation. They offer free shipping for orders over 35 dollars, which is great. I live in the U.S and my items came to me 12 days after I placed my order. Their shipping is faster than other stores based in China. Moving onto the first item, I bought a MacQueen Serum Tint . It is #3 orange and I absolutely love this tint. This tint's formula is smooth and moisturizing. What I like about this tint is that it is subtle. It isn't a stark orange. It ever so slightly gives your lips a hint of orange. I recommend using this for a soft, fresh makeup look. Next, I bought two single eye shadows from Etude House. Everyone online raves

A Moisturizing Cleanser? | Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser | POTD

Cleansing is usually the first step of most skincare routines. We use cleansers to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from our face. It is a very important step in skincare so you'll want to use a quality cleanser. Let me introduce you to the Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser . This is a product from Korea that offers a deep clean as well as a moisture. Yes that's right, it does both. It's a moisturizing cleanser! I have dry skin so I just love the idea of having a cleanser that is also moisturizing. Some products leave your skin feeling dry. Ugh, its such a pain right? You don't have to worry about that with this cleanser as your skin will feel soft and hydrated afterwards. It is 100 ml and let me tell you, a little goes a long way with this product. With one pump I have enough to wash my entire face. Another benefit to this product is that it is pH balancing. You're probably wondering about what pH has to do with our skin.